For the A body shape, your best features are your legs.
A-Body Shape is also called Pear Body Shape. Shoulders are narrow. Hips are wider. This Body Shape is the most common female body figure.
Uneven Looks for A Body Shape
Showing off the slender upper body may throw off your body's balance. Your lower part may look bigger than it actually is.
Celebrities with A Body Shape
Kim Kardashian and Beyonce are famous for A-silhouette. They are wearing a suggested dress to conceal the lower part. The objective is to create an elegant and feminine look.
You are a body type that can wear the Chanel type jackets that Jackie Onassis used to wear.
Cardigans are great for A shapes. They add lightweight volume.
Styles to Suit A Body Shape
- Wide leg pants or flat-front trousers- Room in the thighs is more comfortable with this style. Visually balance the body. Always ensure you have some detail at the shoulders or neckline of your tops.
- Wide V necks- Showing skin around the neck is pleasing to the eyes. Elongate the appearance of your torso and highlight the face.
If you love any of these items and they sold out, contact Moana by leaving a message below. Moana provides a service to find garments for you depending on your style personality and body shape. However, if you have a special event Moana can put together some suggestions for you.
the in-store feel to online shopping — Moana's Shopshare Channel
Don’t be afraid to show a little skin. Three-quarter sleeves, wide scoop necks and one-shoulder tops all look fabulous on you.
Avoid to Wear
- Avoid pants that are too loose or that have skinny legs. Tight or tapered jeans may not look in proportion to the upper part of the body.
- Dropped sleeves and deep armholes- Chanel-type jackets would be perfect! Wear garments that broaden your shoulders.
Draw the eye upwards with bright-coloured and embellished tops. Show the body as elongated.
Feel good about what they are wearing as it looks and feels congruent ― Moana Robinson
Colour plays an essential role in body shapes. For A Body Shape, darker colours are favourable on the bottom part. Learn some secrets about the relevance of each colour:
- Start with undertone.
- Know whether your overall value is light or dark.
- Know whether you have high or low contrast.
- Wear something if you have a lot of colours in your hair, skin, and eyes.
- Suit clear, soft, or muted colours.
- Relate texture to clothing.
Body Shape Calculator on B Stunning Course and Step Up to Style
Body Shape refers to the silhouette of your body. Face and Body Shapes are well-presented on both courses. This course package is informative and interactive. Our Body Shape Calculator saves your time identifying different Body Shapes.
Body Shapes and Styled for Life's Living with Sass and Style Over 50
Add this Amazon's Best-Selling Book to your cart. The book is all about body shapes, colours, and styling.
Get More Privileges
For the Step Up to Style Course, you will get B Styled for Life - Living with Sass and Style Book valued at $24.95. You can also book a 30-minute online consultation with Moana for free.
Special Gift for Mother's Day
On this Mother's Day, B Styled for Life organised a Mother's Day Gift this year to bring a smile to your mum's face. This gift has free shipping and limited time only. B Styled for Life's Mother's Day Gift Package, at a low price, includes:
- Moana's Best Seller Book
- 30 min Online Style Consultation
- A Stylish B Styled for Life Pen
- Beautifully Gift Wrapped
If we feel good, we look good, and if we look, good we feel good.
Being the best you can be for your age is the healthy way to be. Look congruent with yourself! Get more benefits.
Achieve your Best Version
- Enrolment is now OPEN at bstyledforlife.teachable.com
- B Stunning Course- This course covers so many aspects including style, colour, body shape, face shapes, style personality, confidence, life challenges, motivation…. healthy living and so much more!!! Support and online consultation are available.
- The Step Up to Style course- This course covers all aspects of colour and style. The best colours for you depends on your skin tone, eye, and hair colour. It also enfolds the essential visual elements like the face and body shape. Look your best in 21 days!!! It includes Moana's Amazon's best-selling book, "Living with Sass and Style over 50". Plus, you can book a 30-minute online consultation with Moana for free
- There is more on the "Shop" page, click this link.
- And you will love her book collection.