The eye is the jewel of the body - Henry David Thoreau
Why is it important for people to look at your eyes? Looking at someone's eyes is an important part of communication and social interaction. Here are a few reasons why:
1. Eye contact signals engagement and interest. When you make eye contact with someone, it shows that you are paying attention to them and interested in what they are saying or doing. This can help build trust and rapport with the other person.
2. Eye contact conveys emotion. Our eyes are one of the most expressive parts of our face. They can convey a wide range of emotions, from joy and happiness to sadness and anger. When you make eye contact with someone, you can better understand their emotional state and respond appropriately.
3. Eye contact improves listening. When you make eye contact with someone while they are speaking, you are more likely to focus on what they are saying and retain the information. This can improve communication and help avoid misunderstandings.
4. Eye contact can help establish authority. Making direct eye contact can help establish authority and assertiveness. This is particularly important in professional settings, such as job interviews or business meetings.
Moana Robinson The Sassy Stylist from B Styled for Life can help you with Colour and Style challenges including suggestions for clothing and accessories for your lifestyle, body shape and body proportions. Contact Moana today to enquire about booking a session either online or in person.
Overall, making eye contact is an important aspect of communication and social interaction, and can help to build trust, convey emotion, and improve understanding between people.
The goal with colour and style is to look harmonious with your inherent colouring and personal style personality. Wearing the right colours will highlight your eyes and face
Shopshare Advice for You
B Styled for Life offers styling techniques for all body shapes and proportions. If you are looking for clothing to complete your wardrobe Moana can assist. Shopshare videos contain styling tips on now to highlight your best features.
Come and Shop with Moana
Moana provides a service to find garments for you depending on your colouring, body shape and style personality. Also, if you have a special event Moana can put together some suggestions for you. You may contact Moana or leave a message below.
If we feel good, we look good, and if we look, good we feel good.
What is your Style Personality quiz saves you time to discover or confirm your natural fashion style. As a result, you will enjoy every aspect of your image and personal styling. During the session, you will always feel comfortable in what you are wearing if you dress according to your own style.
Being the best you can be for your age is the healthy way to be. Look congruent with yourself! Get more benefits.
Achieve your Best Version
- Enrolment is now OPEN at bstyledforlife.teachable.com
- B Stunning Course- This course covers so many aspects including style, colour, body shape, face shapes, style personality, confidence, life challenges, motivation…. healthy living and so much more!!! Support and online consultation are available.
- The Step Up to Style course- This course covers all aspects of colour and style. The best colours for you depends on your skin tone, eye, and hair colour. It also enfolds the essential visual elements like the face and body shape. Look your best in 21 days!!! It includes Moana's Amazon's best-selling book, "Living with Sass and Style over 50". Plus, you can book a 30-minute online consultation with Moana for free
- There is more on the "Shop" page, click this link.
- And you will love her book collection.
- Look for available Promotions and Events here.
Navigating the business realm to look professional while staying true to your unique fashion sense can be a style conundrum. However today, we are showing you how to Look Professional without compromising your individuality.