8 Body Shape has a very voluptuous and curvy silhouette. — Moana Robinson, B Styled for Life
Like the X Body Shape, the 8 Body Shape is also called an Hourglass Body Shape. The X Body Shape has a slow curve above and below the waistline. However the 8 Body has the high hip curving out immediately after the waist.
Tips for 8 Body Shape
The waist area is essential to highlight. Shaped in waistlines such as peplums and also belts are good to show of that curvy figure.
Shopshare Advice for 8 Body Shape
B Styled for Life offers styling techniques. Straight leg pants and bootcut styles are good and skirts which are tapered and not A line will look best on a curvy silhouette. Click here, watch, and shop!
Come and Shop with Moana
Moana provides a service to find garments for you depending on your Body Shape and Style Personality. However, if you have a special event Moana can put together some suggestions for you. You may contact Moana or leave a message below.
Click the Shopping Board Gif Below and Watch Moana's Insights
Being busy with work, and as a mum, I'm a big fan of online shopping. — Kirsty Gallacher
Baggy clothes should be drawn in at the waist. Moana got some few styles.
What to Wear
- Katies Curve Jean looks flattering for a curvy body. Fabric is 72% Cotton and 26% Polyester. These jeans are very comfortable to wear.
- Katies Top Shirt is half tucked in at the waist to avoid shortening the waist on an 8 Shape. The shirt is gorgeous with a belt too.
- Mustard Beaded Short Necklace draws attention up above the waist. The short necklace balances out the 8 body shape.
If you love any items on shopshare videos or boards and they have sold out - you can always find something similar, contact Moana by leaving a message below.
Avoid too much layering and look for belts that help define the waist. — Moana Robinson, B Styled for Life Living with Sass and Style Over 50
Top garments are shaped. Slim pants are overwhelming.
Not to Wear for 8 Body Shape
- Wide legs pants may divert the curvy shape. Tapered leg trousers are perfect.
- The A-line skirt goes against the objective. A tapered skirt is a good choice.
- Dolman coats have a large armhole. They make the body appear fluffy. Belted coats are great.
Finding tricks to create flattering body shape is the key to style. — Stacy London
The perfect clothing comes with your silhouette. B Styled for Life presents more blogs for different Body Shapes.
- The V body shape is like a swimmer’s body shape. Shoulders are broader than hips.
- The I body shape is the model’s body shape. Some experts may call this a Thin Rectangular Body Shape.
- O Body Shape is beautiful. The waist has a bigger size than the bust and hips.
- Tips and other Body Shapes are discussed in our online courses and B Styled for Life- Living with Sass and Style. For help, you may book here or inform us below.
Know your Style Personality
Awareness of your Style Personality guides you to your path of happiness. Above all, you can simplify your choices to achieve the best version of yourself. The way you put your outfit together is the best way to show your personality on the outside. It affects the way that you feel. So, here are some other types of personality that you can learn about:
- Rebellious Style Personality creates an impression of wearing anything based on one's preference regardless of others' consent.
- Relaxed Style Personality is all about comfort. It is also called Natural Style Personality.
- Creative Style Personality is all about creativity and innovation. Clothes and accessories are artistic.
Furthermore, you will come across other Style Personalities. Anyone may have two or more Style Personalities. In fact, a Dramatic personality style may also possess an Elegant and Classic elements in their style.
Now is the Right Time
What is your Style Personality quiz saves you time to discover or confirm your natural fashion style. As a result, you will enjoy every aspect of your image and personal styling. During the session, you will always feel comfortable in what you are wearing if you dress according to your own style.
If we feel good, we look good, and if we look, good we feel good.
Being the best you can be for your age is the healthy way to be. Look congruent with yourself! Get more benefits.
Achieve your Best Version
- Enrolment is now OPEN at bstyledforlife.teachable.com
- B Stunning Course- This course covers so many aspects including style, colour, body shape, face shapes, style personality, confidence, life challenges, motivation…. healthy living and so much more!!! Support and online consultation are available.
- The Step Up to Style course- This course covers all aspects of colour and style. The best colours for you depends on your skin tone, eye, and hair colour. It also enfolds the essential visual elements like the face and body shape. Look your best in 21 days!!! It includes Moana's Amazon's best-selling book, "Living with Sass and Style over 50". Plus, you can book a 30-minute online consultation with Moana for free
- There is more on the "Shop" page, click this link.
- And you will love her book collection.
- Look for available Promotions and Events here.