The V body shape is like a swimmer’s body shape. — B Styled for Life- Living with Sass and Style Over 50
Shoulders are broader than hips. You’ve got a tapered torso, a smaller waist, and great legs.
Secret Tips for V Body Shape
Add volume to your lower half. Do not create more volume on your top half
Light Colours and Prints
Draw attention to the lower half of the body. Use light colours and prints below the belt. Light colours advance an darker colours are receding.
What to Wear for V Body Shape
Moana's Shopshare TV provides more choices to suit V Body Shapes. Visit V Body Shape Shopshare Channel.
- Satin Halterneck Twist Wide Leg Jumpsuit creates perfect balance.
- A fashionable elastic waist flared skirt would be great for V Body Shape. Flared skirts add volume to the lower part of the body. This dewdrop design is the feature of the skirt with its stunning floral design.
- The A-Line Dress looks good on a V shape. This casual vintage has green or blue floral print. Attention is drawn to the skirt. More detail and focal areas are below the waist.
- Patch Pocket Trousers add detail. Buttons add focus.
Shoulders should be free from detail or decoration. Plain tops are best.
Contact Moana by leaving a message below. Moana provides a service to find outfits for you depending on your style personality.If you have a special event Moana can put together some suggestions for you.
Avoid wearing thin straps as they will make your shoulders look broader. ‒ Moana Robinson, B Styled for Life- Living with Sass and Style Over 50
Some outfits may look imbalanced on your body shape. Find out what experts may tell us to avoid for V Body Shape.
What Not to Wear for V Body Shape
- Thin straps emphasize the widest part of your upper body. Showing off this part may not be necessary.
- Epaulettes and Paddings make your shoulders look broader. They make the upper part wider than it is.
- Peaked lapels may not soften the shoulders. Low lapel works.
Finding tricks to create flattering body shape is the key to style. — Stacy London
The perfect clothing comes with your silhouette. B Styled for Life presents more blogs for different Body Shapes.
- X Body Shape. The X shape is so feminine and curvy, often with a large bust, slim waist, and curvy hips.
- H Body Shape. The Rectangle Body Shape has less waist definition.
- A Body Shape. It is also called Pear Body Shape. Shoulders are narrow. Hips are wider.
Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.— Rachel Zoe
Awareness of your Style Personality guides you to your path of happiness. Above all, you can simplify your choices to achieve the best version of yourself. The way you put your outfit together is the best way to show your personality on the outside. It affects the way that you feel. So, here are some other types of personality that you can learn about:
- Classic Style Personality creates a timeless look and elegance. Tradition is important.
- A Dramatic Style Personality makes an entrance that's full of drama. Your dress and accessories looks bold and striking.
- A person with a Rebellious Style Personality wears what they please. They love to wear black leather and chains.
Furthermore, you will come across other Style Personalities. Anyone may have two or more Style Personalities. In fact, a Dramatic personality style may also possess an Elegant and Classic elements in their style.
Now is the Right Time
What is your Style Personality quiz saves you time to discover or confirm your natural fashion style. As a result, you will enjoy every aspect of your image and personal styling. During the session, you will always feel comfortable in what you are wearing if you dress according to your own style.
If we feel good, we look good, and if we look, good we feel good.
Being the best you can be for your age is the healthy way to be. Look congruent with yourself! Get more benefits.
Achieve your Best Version
- Enrolment is now OPEN at bstyledforlife.teachable.com
- B Stunning Course- This course covers so many aspects including style, colour, body shape, face shapes, style personality, confidence, life challenges, motivation…. healthy living and so much more!!! Support and online consultation are available.
- The Step Up to Style course- This course covers all aspects of colour and style. The best colours for you depends on your skin tone, eye, and hair colour. It also enfolds the essential visual elements like the face and body shape. Look your best in 21 days!!! It includes Moana's Amazon's best-selling book, "Living with Sass and Style over 50". Plus, you can book a 30-minute online consultation with Moana for free
- There is more on the "Shop" page, click this link.
- And you will love her book collection.
- Look for available Promotions and Events here.