Dressing stylishly after retirement is all about finding a balance between comfort, practicality, and personal style. — Moana Robinson The Sassy Stylist
What to Wear When You Have Retired? Here are some tips that can help:
1. Start with comfortable and versatile basics. Invest in comfortable, well-fitted basics that can be mixed and matched easily. Look for neutral colors like black, white, navy, and beige, which are timeless and can be worn in a variety of settings.
2. Add pops of color. While neutrals are important, don't be afraid to add some color to your wardrobe. A bright scarf or statement necklace can add some interest to an otherwise plain outfit. The scarf worn by Moana in the image below is a gorgeous scarf from Cara Cashmere. Many women peri or post menopausal find scarves too hot to wear even in the winter. 100% cashmere beautiful lightweight scarves in many colours for all skin tones.
3. Accessorize. Accessories can make or break an outfit, so invest in some high-quality pieces like a nice watch, a leather purse, or a pair of comfortable shoes that will last you a long time.
4. Embrace your personal style. Many women find it hard to know what to wear when retired. However this is the perfect time to experiment with your personal style. Think about the things you love and build your wardrobe around them. Maybe you love bold prints, or maybe you prefer minimalist pieces. Whatever your style, embrace it and make it your own.
5. Stay up-to-date. Keep up with the latest trends, but don't feel like you have to follow them all. Choose the ones that work for you and incorporate them into your wardrobe in a way that feels natural and comfortable.
6. Dress for the occasion. Finally, make sure you're dressing appropriately for the occasion. If you're going out to lunch with friends, a casual outfit is perfectly fine. But if you're attending a special event, you may want to dress up a bit more.
Moana Robinson The Sassy Stylist from B Styled for Life can help you with Colour and Style challenges including suggestions for clothing and accessories for your lifestyle, body shape and body proportions. Contact Moana today to enquire about booking a session either online or in person.
Remember, dressing stylishly in retirement is all about finding a balance between comfort, practicality, and personal style. By following these tips, you can create a wardrobe that makes you feel confident and stylish at any age.
Shopshare Advice for You
B Styled for Life offers styling techniques for all body shapes and proportions. If you are looking for clothing to complete your wardrobe Moana can assist. Shopshare videos also contain styling tips.
If we feel good, we look good, and if we look, good we feel good.
What is your Style Personality quiz saves you time to discover or confirm your natural fashion style. As a result, you will enjoy every aspect of your image and personal styling. During the session, you will always feel comfortable in what you are wearing if you dress according to your own style.
Being the best you can be for your age is the healthy way to be. Look congruent with yourself! Get more benefits.
Achieve your Best Version
- Enrolment is now OPEN at bstyledforlife.teachable.com
- B Stunning Course- This course covers so many aspects including style, colour, body shape, face shapes, style personality, confidence, life challenges, motivation…. healthy living and so much more!!! Support and online consultation are available.
- The Step Up to Style course- This course covers all aspects of colour and style. The best colours for you depends on your skin tone, eye, and hair colour. It also enfolds the essential visual elements like the face and body shape. Look your best in 21 days!!! It includes Moana's Amazon's best-selling book, "Living with Sass and Style over 50". Plus, you can book a 30-minute online consultation with Moana for free
- There is more on the "Shop" page, click this link.
- And you will love her book collection.
- Look for available Promotions and Events here.
Keep cool and fresh this summer with the following tips:(1) Wear natural fibres, (2) Wear loose fitting clothes (3) Simple designs and light-weight accessories are best (4) Steer clear of anything made from synthetic fibres such as polyester. These materials trap perspiration