It is necessary to wear attire that expresses respect for the wedding couple and the importance of their special event.
What to Wear as a Wedding Guest? As a wedding guest, it's important to dress appropriately for the occasion while also keeping in mind the dress code and style of the wedding. Here are some general guidelines to follow:
1. Check the wedding invitation for dress code information. Common dress codes for weddings include black tie, formal, semi-formal, cocktail attire, beach formal, and casual.
2. Choose an outfit that is respectful and appropriate for the event. Avoid wearing anything that is too revealing or flashy.
3. For a formal or black-tie wedding, opt for a floor-length gown or dressy cocktail dress. Men should wear a tuxedo or a dark suit and tie.
4. For a semi-formal or cocktail attire wedding, a knee-length dress or dressy separates are appropriate. Men can wear a suit and tie.
5. For a beach or outdoor wedding, choose light and airy fabrics and avoid heels that will sink in the sand. Women can wear a variety of outfits for an outdoor wedding like chiffon maxi dress, even a jumpsuit or and lightweight skirts and dressy tops and wide leg pants.
6. For a casual wedding, choose a comfortable and relaxed outfit. Men can wear slacks and a button-down shirt, while women can wear a sundress or dressy pants.
Moana Robinson The Sassy Stylist from B Styled for Life can help you with Colour and Style challenges including suggestions for clothing and accessories for your lifestyle, body shape and body proportions. Contact Moana today to enquire about booking a session either online or in person.
In general, it is best to opt for a more formal look than a casual one, as it is better to be overdressed than underdressed for such an important event.
Shopshare Advice for You
B Styled for Life offers styling techniques for all body shapes and proportions. If you are looking for clothing to complete your wardrobe Moana can assist. Shopshare videos also contain styling tips.
If we feel good, we look good, and if we look, good we feel good.
What is your Style Personality quiz saves you time to discover or confirm your natural fashion style. As a result, you will enjoy every aspect of your image and personal styling. During the session, you will always feel comfortable in what you are wearing if you dress according to your own style.
Being the best you can be for your age is the healthy way to be. Look congruent with yourself! Get more benefits.
Achieve your Best Version
- Enrolment is now OPEN ...
- B Stunning Course- This course covers so many aspects including style, colour, body shape, face shapes, style personality, confidence, life challenges, motivation…. healthy living and so much more!!! Support and online consultation are available.
- The Step Up to Style course- This course covers all aspects of colour and style. The best colours for you depends on your skin tone, eye, and hair colour. It also enfolds the essential visual elements like the face and body shape. Look your best in 21 days!!! It includes Moana's Amazon's best-selling book, "Living with Sass and Style over 50". Plus, you can book a 30-minute online consultation with Moana for free
- There is more on the "Shop" page, click this link.
- And you will love her book collection.
- Look for available Promotions and Events here.
There are so many benefits to buying pre-loved clothing. If you explore some of the vintage or pre-loved clothing stores you can find some wonderful, exciting bargains at a fraction of the price that the brand new item would be. Quite often clothing is donated which is brand new or hardly worn at all. Some items still have the original price tag on when it is donated. Many items may have been donated simply because the previous owner changed their mind or decided they did not suit that garment because of preference, lifestyle, colouring, size or style personality.