The I body shape is the model’s body shape.
Which Body Shape can wear any type of clothing? The answer would be the I Body Shape. Some experts may call this a Thin Rectangular Body Shape.
Best Tips for I Body Shape
Add some feminine style to the clothing. Define the waistline. Put some details at the waist.
Benefits Of Knowing Your Best Part
The fun part is you can create a variety of outfits. Always fit your widest part. Put something at the hip or bust to have more curves.
What to Wear for I Body Shape
- Double Breasted Suit blends on this Thin Rectangle Body Shape. Curve and waist are defined. It has free delivery and returns.
- Metalic Belt Women's Sash creates a waist. Gold and Silver colours are available.
- Stovepipe jeans may add volume to the lower part. Forever New proudly presents Asha Slim Jeans. Asha is 100% cotton.
The items make you feel great and give you even more confidence. Shop with Moana. Find your best clothes and accessories.
If you love any of these items and they sold out, contact Moana by leaving a message below. Moana provides a service to find garments for you depending on your style personality. If you have a special event Moana can put together some suggestions for you.
You can't find happiness in money but shopping. ‒ Marilyn Monroe.
What Not to Wear for I Body Shape
Try to avoid clothes that are too sparse. Wear jeans and dresses that are congruent with your silhouette.
- Raglan sleeves may not suit thin shapes. Shirts with ruffles and detail look good.
- Avoid wearing anything too baggy. Choose something that gives you more shape.
- Ponchos can be square or rectangle cloaks. Too much fullness may not look good for this Body Shape.
It's important to know yourself well, in order to create your own style of fashion to suit your own body shape. — Sonia Rykiel
The perfect clothing comes with your silhouette. B Styled for Life presents more blogs for different Body Shapes.
- H Body Shape. The Rectangle Body Shape has less waist definition.
- A Body Shape. It is also called Pear Body Shape. Shoulders are narrow. Hips are wider.
- V Body Shape. A Swimmer's Body is a good example. Shoulders are broader than hips.
Each body is beautiful. Any clothing you put on your body matters. Body Shape Analysis is a requirement to establish your image and business branding.
Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.— Rachel Zoe
Awareness of your Style Personality guides you to your path of happiness. Above all, you can simplify your choices to achieve the best version of yourself. The way you put your outfit together is the best way to show your personality on the outside. It affects the way that you feel. So, here are some other types of personality that you can learn about:
- A Dramatic Style Personality makes an entrance that's full of drama. Your dress and accessories looks bold and striking.
- A person with a Rebellious Style Personality wears what they please. They love to wear black leather and chains.
- Do you express yourself more womanly from the inside? Feminine Style Personality shows the dressing style as more womanly and occasionally romantic.
Furthermore, you will come across other Style Personalities. Anyone may have two or more Style Personalities. In fact, a Dramatic personality style may also possess an Elegant and Classic elements in their style.
Now is the Right Time
What is your Style Personality quiz saves you time to discover or confirm your natural fashion style. As a result, you will enjoy every aspect of your image and personal styling. During the session, you will always feel comfortable in what you are wearing if you dress according to your own style.
If we feel good, we look good, and if we look, good we feel good.
Being the best you can be for your age is the healthy way to be. Look congruent with yourself! Get more benefits.
Achieve your Best Version
- Enrolment is now OPEN at bstyledforlife.teachable.com
- B Stunning Course- This course covers so many aspects including style, colour, body shape, face shapes, style personality, confidence, life challenges, motivation…. healthy living and so much more!!! Support and online consultation are available.
- The Step Up to Style course- This course covers all aspects of colour and style. The best colours for you depends on your skin tone, eye, and hair colour. It also enfolds the essential visual elements like the face and body shape. Look your best in 21 days!!! It includes Moana's Amazon's best-selling book, "Living with Sass and Style over 50". Plus, you can book a 30-minute online consultation with Moana for free
- There is more on the "Shop" page, click this link.
- And you will love her book collection.
- Look for available Promotions and Events here.