The Beautiful O body shape. Your best features are that you look feminine and soft. — Moana Robinson, B Styled for Life Living with Sass and Style Over 50
O Body Shape is beautiful. Look confident and great! Do not cover the body. Show off your neckline, forearms and your great legs.
Goal for O Body Shape
The size of your body can be your asset. Add structure to your body. Make the top part attractive.
Seductive Looks for O Body Shape
Longer tops balance the body shape. The fabric should not cling to the skin. Keep everything looking feminine and fresh.
Shopping improves mental acuity. — Mina King, MedicalDaily.com
Floral or geometrical prints look great for the O silhouette. Irregular patterns make the body slimmer.
What to Wear
- A Caftan Top is going to be perfect. This long top has an asymmetrical hemline. Patterns which are irregular are most flattering.
- A Long Line Blazer makes you look slim. The colours available are black and taupe. The blazer has hidden side pockets.
- Jour Almond Pointed Toe Wedge is a versatile shoe to wear with many outfits. Wedge shoes are comfortable to wear. By wearing shoes which are similar colour to your dress or trousers your legs will look longer. Show off your legs and enjoy some gorgeous shoes.
If you love any of these items and they have sold out, contact Moana by leaving a message below. Moana provides a service to find garments for you depending on your Body Shape and Style Personality. However, if you have a special event Moana can put together some suggestions for you.
Dresses with ruching or gathering hide your tummy and create an hourglass fit. — Moana Robinson, B Styled for Life Living with Sass and Style Over 50
Avoid wearing a dress that shows the waists. Hidden pockets would be great.
Not to Wear for O Body Shape
- Pockets add bulk onto the body. The goal is to create a slim vertical look for your body shape.
- A single-breasted suit or jacket is better than double-breasted styles. Choose garments that have a slimming effect.
- Wearing fitted clothes may cause discomfort. Fabrics with a bit of weight and substance will be best for your garments. Heavy cotton creates a more structured look.
Finding tricks to create flattering body shape is the key to style. — Stacy London
The perfect clothing comes with your silhouette. B Styled for Life presents more blogs for different Body Shapes.
- A Body Shape. It is also called Pear Body Shape. Shoulders are narrow. Hips are wider.
- The V body shape is like a swimmer’s body shape. Shoulders are broader than hips.
- The I body shape is the model’s body shape. Some experts may call this a Thin Rectangular Body Shape.
Know your Style Personality
Awareness of your Style Personality guides you to your path of happiness. Above all, you can simplify your choices to achieve the best version of yourself. The way you put your outfit together is the best way to show your personality on the outside. It affects the way that you feel. So, here are some other types of personality that you can learn about:
- Feminine Style Personality shows a more womanly and occasionally romantic dressing style
- Rebellious Style Personality creates an impression of wearing anything based on one's preference regardless of others' consent.
- Relaxed Style Personality is all about comfort. It is also called Natural Style Personality.
Furthermore, you will come across other Style Personalities. Anyone may have two or more Style Personalities. In fact, a Dramatic personality style may also possess Elegant and Classic elements in their style.
Now is the Right Time
What is your Style Personality quiz saves you time to discover or confirm your natural fashion style. As a result, you will enjoy every aspect of your image and personal styling. During the session, you will always feel comfortable in what you are wearing if you dress according to your own style.
If we feel good, we look good, and if we look, good we feel good.
Being the best you can be for your age is the healthy way to be. Look congruent with yourself! Get more benefits.
Achieve your Best Version
- Enrolment is now OPEN at bstyledforlife.teachable.com
- B Stunning Course- This course covers so many aspects including style, colour, body shape, face shapes, style personality, confidence, life challenges, motivation…. healthy living and so much more!!! Support and online consultation are available.
- The Step Up to Style course- This course covers all aspects of colour and style. The best colours for you depends on your skin tone, eye, and hair colour. It also enfolds the essential visual elements like the face and body shape. Look your best in 21 days!!! It includes Moana's Amazon's best-selling book, "Living with Sass and Style over 50". Plus, you can book a 30-minute online consultation with Moana for free
- There is more on the "Shop" page, click this link.
- And you will love her book collection.
- Look for available Promotions and Events here.